click on an icon to read more
What We Do
Worth Mountain Consulting provides experienced professionals, individually and as a team, on an hourly, daily or retainer basis to help owners/senior management of middle market businesses, as well as boards and staff of non-profits lift their organizations to the next level of financial success and performance. Working as an integrated team, we bring operational, financial and analytical skills from management consulting and financial advisory to support decision-making, restructuring and strategic planning. We offer internal and external corporate communication consulting drawn from our experience in energy, public policy, non-profit governance, corporate management and higher education. Work can include:
Corporate Finance Advisory
- • Evaluation of capital structure and options
- • Acquisition and divestiture analysis and transaction services
- • Due diligence preparation and support
- • Capital raising services
- • Transaction option analysis and recommendation
- • Long-range and strategic planning
- • Financial modeling and analysis
- • Business decision solutions
- • Management reporting
- • Problem solving tools and analysis
- • Organizational studies
- • External communication management
- • Public relations
- • Community and stakeholder relations
- • Public policy, strategy and advocacy
- • Internal
- • Executive coaching
- • Conflict management
- • Listening and effective message delivery
- • Perception and nonverbal communication
- • Independent advice and expert advisory services related to utility/energy sector
- • Capital structuring and options
- • Capital raising
- • Regulatory and legislative strategies
- • Comprehensive understanding of the utility industry
- • We help organizations define and realize their own missions through model governance, leadership development, efficient process and ethical clarity, with an eye to enhancing beneficial outcomes and brand mission and focus.
- • Leadership, management and governance
- • Organizational efficiency
- • Legal challenges and opportunities
Why You Need Us
- • You know your business has more potential but you can't hire, on a full-time basis, the level of professional you need to help you get there.
- • You have a vision for your company, but you need it articulated into a financial and strategic road map.
- • You need capital to grow, restructure, or retire.
- • You recognize the need for effective communication throughout your company and with the marketplace.
How We Help
- • We help you define the problem or decision, and clarify the options.
- • We bring objectivity, insight and experience to help you grow your business or organization.
- • We leverage our experience and the skill sets of your team to effect meaningful change in your company.
- • We enable you to outsource planning, analysis, project development, and corporate finance functions, providing timely and effective accurate tools and management information.
- • We help you communicate more effectively to your employees, the media and your markets.
How We Do What We Do
- • Determine and define the need
- • Agree on project parameters
- • Gather information, analyze, think
- • Develop a plan and options for actions:
- • Is it realistic?
- • Cover the issues?
- • Workable?
- • Clear?
- • Efficient use of time, expertise and funds?
- • Review the plan and recommendations:
- • Is it the best solution?
- • Answer the need?
- • Feasible?
- • Clear implementation and execution plans?
- • Success markers in place?
- • Follow through - implementation and execution
- • Follow up - assess results and recommend next steps
Our Core Principles
- • Always add value
- • Listen closely and tap creativity
- • Communicate effectively
- • Solve problems
- • Develop tools and action plans
- • Forge stakeholder relationships
- • Encourage organizational transparency
- • Work hard, effect and measure change